• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unknown Error (Error code P1)

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wanted to install it, got this error message what do i have to do ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Hi Mollyd70772123

Thanks for sharing the information that Kulpreet has asked, so as you have mentioned that you are unable to InDesign CC 2017 from the website and the installer shows Error Code P1 at around 16%. I would request you to download Creative Cloud desktop app and try to install Adobe InDesign CC 2017 using the desktop app: -Download and install Creative Cloud apps. 

In case you encounter any error while installing Creative Cloud, please look for the error on this link: -Troubleshoot Adobe Creative Cloud download and install issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pierrec,

Which application are you trying to install?

Please attach a screenshot of that error message.

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having same problem too but trying to install the photoshop trial only at present. Have tried reinstalling, not working. What can I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

probably need elevated admin privileges. ask your IT department

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2017 Apr 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to install InDesign and keep getting:  Sorry, installation failed. An unknown error has occurred. (Error Code: P1) in the InDesign Installer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2017 Apr 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried reinstalling the InDesign_Set-Up Application multiple times, but every time the download get to 16% and then shows the above error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mollyd70772123

Thanks for sharing the information that Kulpreet has asked, so as you have mentioned that you are unable to InDesign CC 2017 from the website and the installer shows Error Code P1 at around 16%. I would request you to download Creative Cloud desktop app and try to install Adobe InDesign CC 2017 using the desktop app: -Download and install Creative Cloud apps. 

In case you encounter any error while installing Creative Cloud, please look for the error on this link: -Troubleshoot Adobe Creative Cloud download and install issues.

Please feel free to update this discussion in case you need further assistance.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2017 Jul 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI THERE,

I GOT THE SAME PROBLEME!

PLEASE HELP

THX

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could I may be ask your help as well? I experienced the same problem (error code p1 while downloading Dreamweaver CC) but unfortunately I also couldn't download the Creative Cloud desktop app, because it required me to change my User Account settings which I'm not sure I can do from a college desktop. Would you have any advice on how to proceed with the downloading may be?

Thanks a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines