Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Configure Named Checkboxes and Reference Tags

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings,

I have a form that contains six checkboxes that I have assigned names to each. When I run this through Adobe Sign, the check boxes appear on the form but they obscure the text appearing to the right of each check box. So I figured that redefining each using a reference tag would work, but when I do this, the check boxes don't appear on the form anymore. Here is an example of what my definition and reference tags look like:

Definition Tag: {{#Cb1=[]Cb1_es_:signer1}}     

Reference Tag: {{$Cb1}}                       

Any help on this is appreciated. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 05, 2017 Mar 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi hissinlizard

Please refer to the below link for the Text tag documentation:

- Shared Files - Acrobat.com

This should be helpful.

Regards,
Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Aadesh,

Thanks for the link. I have been referencing a newer version of that document, dated 2016 for my project. It would be helpful to know if my Definition and Reference tags are formatted correctly. If they are correct, I would want the developers to know that there is a bug in using the shortened tag feature for checkboxes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines