Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lr 6.4 to cc

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

i have Lr 6.4 and I would like to upgrade to CC. But what will happen if I unsubscribe later? Could I still use my Lr ?

Thank u

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

But if you have a license for Lightroom 6 (which you do) and you decide to let LR CC expire, you still can use the complete set of features in Lightroom 6, including Develop and Map; but this will not allow you to use the CC-only features such as Lightroom Mobile, DeHaze, Guided Upright, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you cancel your subscription the Develop module and Map module stop working. Everything else will work including Export and Quick Develop in the Library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But if you have a license for Lightroom 6 (which you do) and you decide to let LR CC expire, you still can use the complete set of features in Lightroom 6, including Develop and Map; but this will not allow you to use the CC-only features such as Lightroom Mobile, DeHaze, Guided Upright, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. I have a license. Thank you dj_paige ,it reassures me    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since you will be having two licenses, you will need to use two different email addresses as your Adobe IDs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines