• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Click noise at beginning and end of recording - Captivate

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see this was a forum item several years ago and I never saw a real solution.  There is a click sound at the beginning and end of my voice recordings.  Cutting out those sections doesn't do anything.  I do not have to time to copy these files into another sound recorder and try importing again.  Does anyone have a solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 18, 2017 Feb 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The only times that I have seen this issue it has been due to a conflict with audio drivers and updating the drivers on your system has resolved it in most cases.  It can sometimes take some doing to find a version of driver that works correctly.  The issue is thankfully quite rare and often happens where you are in a corporate IT environment where everything is locked down tight as a drum and changing drivers is more of a problem than it needs to be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources