• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with Metadata using tab to move quickly between fields.

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded to prelude 6.02(41) build and I'm experiencing an annoying issue with entering metadata.

here's my problem.  I want to quickly enter text into three adjacent fields

I click into the first field, type my data, and then hit the tab button, which until this version would simply jump to the next field so I can start typing data without taking my hands off the keyboard.  With this version something's different.  When I hit tab the cursor does jump to the next field, but now as soon as I begin to type, the "floating description" appears and the cursor jumps to the very first text field at the top of the screen.  I am now having to use the mouse to click into each individual metadata field which has slowed me down significantly as I am recording data for 50 or 60 clips at at a time.

Is this a prelude bug?  something in windows?  If it does have something to do with the floating definitions can these be turned off?

Solutions would be appreciated.

thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 18, 2017 Feb 18, 2017

Hi wpgilletSped,

Sorry for the problem.

I confirm that there is an issue in Metadata panel, as you mentioned.
We will surely look into this.

Customers' feedback is important for us. Keep highlight in case of any confusion.

Thanks,

Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2017 Feb 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi wpgilletSped,

Sorry for the problem.

I confirm that there is an issue in Metadata panel, as you mentioned.
We will surely look into this.

Customers' feedback is important for us. Keep highlight in case of any confusion.

Thanks,

Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources