1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 17, 2017 3:41 PM by Sue Garibaldi

Creations made in sketch on iPad are not showing up in assets folder in creative cloud on desktop

abbyabby

How can I get my creations to sync? PLEASE HELP ME!!! I am very frustrated and no one at adobe seems to know how this program works.

• 1. Re: Creations made in sketch on iPad are not showing up in assets folder in creative cloud on desktop
          Sue Garibaldi Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hi Abby.

I'm a bit confused so I just want to check... Are you expecting your Sketch projects to show up in the Creative Cloud Files folder on your desktop?

If that's what you're asking (let me know if I'm misunderstanding), that's not where the drawings sync. They actually sync to a Mobile Creations folder that is not on the desktop (but is accessible on the web and in the Creative Cloud Mobile App). Here's how you can check on the web that your Sketch work is syncing... Log in with your Adobe ID to Adobe Creative Cloud  and you should see your Sketch work there.

Let me know if you don't see your work there or if I've completely misunderstood the trouble you're having.

Sue.