Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects GPU

Explorer ,
Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!

Where can I see if After Effects recognizes my graphics card? All of a sudden it started running super slow, Element stopped working and gave tons of errors, and now I re-installed Element 3D and it says that my video card does not support this configuration? I' ve got the latest After Effects CC 2017 and an i7 4770K and GTX 970. At project settings > video rendering and effects > its set to Mercury GPU acceleration (CUDA).

Thanks for any help. Maybe someone knows this Element error on itself ( how to fix. )

- Quinten

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 18, 2017 Feb 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without exact system info nobody can tell you much, but the obvious thing would be that CC 2017 is of course once again rather rubbish and full of bugs and in addition you may simply have changed some setting in your graphics driver.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It sounds a lot more like an issue with your GPU. I had something similar happen. Windows updated and it borked my GPUs. It was a pretty simple fix though. I just went to NVIDIA's site and downloaded and installed the newest driver for my cards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines