• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I add a drop shadow for a page in Muse?

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2017 Feb 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I add a drop shadow for a page in Muse?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 19, 2017 Feb 19, 2017

Hey!

If you want to have a drop shadow on al pages, make sure you go to the Master Page. If not, just go to the page you want a drop shadow on. Then follow the next steps:

1) Make sure you haven't selected anything on your page

2) In the Control bar first add a Fill ((just Fill, NOT Browser Fill!) see screenshot below, I've added a light green fill). If you don't want a fill color, just add a white color then (you need a fill to see the drop shadow)

3) Go to Effects and check Drop Shadow

4) If you wa

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2017 Feb 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey!

If you want to have a drop shadow on al pages, make sure you go to the Master Page. If not, just go to the page you want a drop shadow on. Then follow the next steps:

1) Make sure you haven't selected anything on your page

2) In the Control bar first add a Fill ((just Fill, NOT Browser Fill!) see screenshot below, I've added a light green fill). If you don't want a fill color, just add a white color then (you need a fill to see the drop shadow)

3) Go to Effects and check Drop Shadow

4) If you want a drop shadow all around, set Distance to 0, and make sure you've got enough Blur to see the shadow.

5) You'll see the drop shadow in Muse, but you'll see it better in a browser, so go to File > Preview Page in Browser.

Hope this helps!

Schermafbeelding 2017-02-19 om 13.03.14.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines