• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding individual captions to selected slides in ds

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2017 Feb 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am developing a slide show for the first time in Lightroom -5.  There are a few slides I want to add captions to.  I have been completely unsuccessful in getting captions added.  I have followed the tutorial, and have been reading the Wiley published Photoshop Lightroom 5 Sylvan & Coalson.  There is supposed to be a Custom Settings menu with a "custom text"choice to designate the caption for a specific slide.  This menu is to pop up when I clicked on the ABC choice in Slide Show.  A form does appear but is not the one required.  The custom text choice places the caption on every slide in the show.  I am working on a deadline and need help quickly if possible. 

Marks3

email:   Marksbj8@icloud.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 18, 2017 Feb 18, 2017

Apply the required caption to each image individually via the Metadata panel in Library module then choose the Caption (not Custom text) option as you outline above.

caption.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 18, 2017 Feb 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apply the required caption to each image individually via the Metadata panel in Library module then choose the Caption (not Custom text) option as you outline above.

caption.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines