• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC2015 Adjustment Brush Edit not working

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2017 Feb 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My adjustment brush edit function is not working. I can make an adjustment, but when I go back in, there is no option to edit the existing adjustment. Please advise.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 19, 2017 Feb 19, 2017

You need to click one of the pins, the one you want to edit. The pin with the black dot is the one currently working on.

How to apply local adjustments to photos in Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to click one of the pins, the one you want to edit. The pin with the black dot is the one currently working on.

How to apply local adjustments to photos in Photoshop Lightroom

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no pin!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adj.png

I added the swipe with the adjustment brush and said, "done". Then I selected adj brush again. I get no pin and no option to edit, just the option to start a new adj. 😞 Thanks so much for your reply, F. McLion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK! I figured it out, thanks to your link, F. McLion! I musta clicked 'H' inadvertently and made my pins disappear! Now I clicked it 3 times and the pins are back! Thanks so much! YaY!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines