• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't log in!

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I sign in with password - all I get is the orange bar loading page - and it remains stuck! already tried reinstalling FLASH player.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 19, 2017 Mar 19, 2017

I was having the same problem but now I seem to be in....

I updated chrome as suggested... still didn't work after refresh.

Then I clicked on the Secure tab with the padlock to the left of the address bar and selected

'Always allow on this site' for both the Popup and Flash options....

Reloaded the page and I'm in 🙂

Good luck!

Dickie

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem, the loading is endless...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem with me. I tried a few different browsers and finally got Firefox to log in, but then it asked me if I wanted to use the "new story" which I tried and promptly hated (and even then, it won't open my scripts). How can I get it off the new mode and go back to the original version?

The actual application on my computer is still working and I can switch to online and offline mode with it. Why is Story having so many problems right now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jamesartmills,

You can report your problems with Adobe Story here: Bug Report Form

How can I get it off the new mode and go back to the original version?

Please refer to this thread: Accessing Adobe Story CC (Classic) - the previous version

Best,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi simonh, Hi mathieuc,

Which browser are you using?

What's the URL of the page that's trying to load in the address bar?

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

It's good for me, the problem was Chrome, so i use Firefox for Adobe Story, but it's strange because, 1 month ago, i wrote on chrome, the problem started 3 days ago...

Thanks for anwer Adobe Community and sorry for my english, i'm french

Peace !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried chrome and Firefox and safari, none of them work for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd advice you to contact chat support and see if they can help you out with this. Contact Customer Care

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chat support said to come here. I'm having the same problem. It goes to load and then doesn't do anything. I've tried Chrome, Firefox, and IE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So now it logs in but when you try to open a script (within this dreadful new layout) it just loads the script forever and you get caught in the same bottleneck of nothing every opening or proceeding.

I really loved adobe story as it was before and supported you guys through the endless debate of which program to write with, but this is about to make me jump ship and go back to Final Draft or Celtx or Fade In...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2017 Mar 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

H I have the same issue.  This is really frustrating when pay monthly for this service and run a business and need to access my account quickly. The link you provided above for support does not take you to a chat support - it says there is no phone support for this service and sends you back to this forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also can't log it. Just tells me it's loading but never actually loads.

Kind.of anxious... Hope I don't lose my scripts.

Have tried chrome, firefox, microsoft edge, internet explorer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kyledan, dupton2006, amyacosta74, kenoshiaj!

Can you try using the classic version of Story and see if that loads? Accessing Adobe Story CC (Classic) - the previous version

Best,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 03, 2017 Mar 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried using the classic page; same problem. The page says it is still loading. It's been five minutes. Tried Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Explorer.

If it is useful for you to know, I get redirected to the classic version immediately after I log in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2017 Mar 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there. Ive solved the Problem with updating Java and Flash. Dont know which one solved the Problem But now it works again

EDIT: Ok its Flash! Just update that thing and every thing its fine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi alicank,

Thank you for sharing the information!

kyledan, could you try updating Flash and see if it works for you.

Let us know.

Best,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll give that a shot! Thanks for letting me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem..endless orange bar but it won't open to where my scripts are. Im in the middle of a project and need to get in! I have tried going through different browsers to no avail. Need help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Sorry for your issues! Let me get it checked internally. I will let you know what I find out.

Thank you for your patience!
Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is so messed up! I have class in less then an hour it I cannot log in! I will never use this system again. All my information is gone and I cant access it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2017 Mar 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is very frustrating. I haven't been able to log in since yesterday. Just getting the loading screen.  Flash is up to date and I've tried from multiple browsers (Chrome, Firefox, IE).

update: I'm now able to log in thankfully.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 16, 2017 Mar 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again Rameez,

I updated my version of flash and still can't log in. I've tried chrome, firefox, edge - all up to date - and still can't log in. It just says it's loading but never actually loads.

I've also tried to log in using my android device and other computers I have lying around the house.

Is it possible that I can't log in because I am logged in to my account on a different computer? I occasionally log in to adobe story on a library computer. Is there a way to log my out of my account on all devices?

Thanks, by the way, for your help. You're actually offering me valid suggestions; not just some copy-paste unhelpful response; much appreciated. Hopefully we find a solution to this issue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 17, 2017 Mar 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi red dave & kyledan,

Sorry that you still have this issue!

I've escalated this issue. I'll get back to you when I get a response from engineering.

Is it possible that I can't log in because I am logged in to my account on a different computer? I occasionally log in to adobe story on a library computer. Is there a way to log my out of my account on all devices?

I don't think that should be a problem. I believe there is no way to log out of all devices at once but I'll confirm this internally and let you know.

Best,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2017 Mar 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having the same problem but now I seem to be in....

I updated chrome as suggested... still didn't work after refresh.

Then I clicked on the Secure tab with the padlock to the left of the address bar and selected

'Always allow on this site' for both the Popup and Flash options....

Reloaded the page and I'm in 🙂

Good luck!

Dickie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 22, 2017 Mar 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got in!!! Thanks so much, mate.

I owe you one!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines