• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3rd part widgets not working

Explorer ,
Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have built a business site and have added a gallery widget from Redbubble which has stopped working.  I host on business Catalyst and the people at Redbubble say it's on the hosting side.  Also, my Google AdSense ads do not show up using the same method. Can anyone give me some advice?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

I said little information, not because you have given it a little, but because you just can not give enough. I am not an affiliate Redbubble and do not know how to install their code. In my opinion not enough html code. But maybe I'm wrong. If you did everything exactly according to instructions, then I'm afraid the problem on the side Redbubble. It is not a question of the Muse, and the question of the incompatibility of their code with Muse, or a complete failure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like it's going to be solved between your hosting and third party people.

that said post a small file of the problem page. Upload to drop box for others to have a look. Pavel and Guenter are two of the best to check it out but I suspect they will advise the same thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the page with the AdSense:

creativecommunications.ca/index.html

Page with the Redbubble widget:

creativecommunications.ca/merch.html

Any help would be appreciated

Jay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me there is no information that I could help. I can only agree with HMMB.

There is only indirect evidence - in Redbubble's website something also not working .

291529dcc7.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let's hope Pavel and or Guenter can check it out.  Nice work Jay!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jsy

could you give a little more description of what you are experiencing...Pavel and Guenter are the best at figuring out problems but they need more info...

latest version you are using...a simple Muse file duplicated from original of just the problem always helps them get right to it sometimes. Creare a link to the file in Dropbox or whayever you have with included widget so they can test it out...sorry for the slow back and forth posting...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a link to a muse file created with the same coding.  Dropbox - Widget Test

Jay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I said little information, not because you have given it a little, but because you just can not give enough. I am not an affiliate Redbubble and do not know how to install their code. In my opinion not enough html code. But maybe I'm wrong. If you did everything exactly according to instructions, then I'm afraid the problem on the side Redbubble. It is not a question of the Muse, and the question of the incompatibility of their code with Muse, or a complete failure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate you looking into this.  I assumed it was a Muse issue because the code has worked in the past plus the google adsense code on the page does not work as well.  Thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 10, 2017 Mar 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Has anyone found a solution to my problems?  Has anyone encountered similar problems?  It cannot be a coincidence that both script from redbubble and google adsense do not work in muse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines