Thanks, I did see the AE specs, presuming then that those will be updated as this is an intergrated feature vs its own application. That makes sense. I meet most of those save the Adobe Certified card, but it does meet the other video card specs.
Can you clarify webcam specs? There seems to be a variety of FPS and features that could affect performance.
Although I've selected, still curious to know if there are minimum specs. Would seem like pixels, compression format both could affect performance. Maybe not?
I chose this from Wire-Cutter recommendations with these specs.
Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920
- Full HD 1080p video calling (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels) with the latest version of Skype for Windows
- 720p HD video calling (up to 1280 x 720 pixels) with supported clients. Full HD video recording (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels)
- H.264 video compression, Built-in dual stereo mics with automatic noise reduction. Automatic low-light correction, Tripod-ready universal clip fits laptops, LCD or monitors
- H.264 video compression, Built-in dual stereo mics with automatic noise reduction. controls: Video and photo capture, Face tracking, Motion detection
- Compatible with: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later. Works in USB Video Device Class (UVC) mode: Mac OS 10.6 or later (HD 720p on FaceTime for Mac or other supported video-calling clients; Full HD 1080p video recording with QuickTime Player) Chrome OS,Android v 5.0 or above (with supported video-calling clients),USB port,Internet connection