• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Time Line Extremely Laggy Premiere Pro CC 2017

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, so today I was editing a gameplay video using Premiere Pro CC 2017, until the timeline started becoming super laggy. It didn't do anything until I selected something and then it caught up. For example, i would zoom in and out, but it didn't do anything. Then, i tried selecting something in the timeline and the it caught up and zoomed in and out. You can watch it happen in the video below. Anybody know what's going on and how to fix it?

Edit: A new thing I just discovered that it is only laggy in the edit tab and when I have more than three files in the project. It also doesn't do this on any other of my projects.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Sometimes, when an issue pops up that is only with one project ... it's because something got screwed up in the project file or the project's cache files.

Have you tried creating a new project, and importing this sequence into that? Often, that fixes something that's a project-based issue.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes, when an issue pops up that is only with one project ... it's because something got screwed up in the project file or the project's cache files.

Have you tried creating a new project, and importing this sequence into that? Often, that fixes something that's a project-based issue.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, It worked! I can't believe I didn't think of that beforehand!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You wouldn't believe the number of times I've had an issue, started to post here ... or even filed the post! ... and then went, oh my golly, just do X you silly dufus!

Yea, we all do this. Forget we know how to solve an issue ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines