• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

help with CHROME AND FLASH PLAYER

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I again updated flash player, unwillingly as usual, but this time after update my chrome icon has disappeared and cant use chrome.  can someone tell me how to get icon back to use chrome.   have windows 10.  the icon is not even on my desktop.   never fails, every time I am forced to update adobe flash player because I play Farmville there is a problem.  now this is a big problem.   HELP, please.  ty

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chrome has Flash Player built into it, and you shouldn't need to also update the regular Flash Player.

You could just download the current Chrome and install that, and its Flash Player should work. If it isn't enabled, type chrome:plugins into the location bar, and in the list of plugins find Flash Player and enable it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Notice, that the command "chrome://plugins" does not work in the newest versions of Google Chrome ....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Chrome says it's the latest version, and I copied your chrome://plugins link and pasted it in, and got to the plugins page without any problem. Typing the shorter chrome:plugins works too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I failed to open plugins page in my Google Chrome. When I try to use command  "chrome://plugins/" I get the message - This web page is not available.The webpage at chrome://plugins/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Error code: ERR_INVALID_URL.

Moreover, when i use command "chrome://flags" I open the page with "experimental version" of Google Chrome. There is no topic about Flash Player. Pls explain me what is the reason of impossibility to enable Flash Player in my Google Chrome?

And the Last when i use command "chrome://components/" i`ve got the message that Flash Player ver. 25.0.0.127 has been already instoled. But inspite of it when i restart my Google Chrome i often see the message about crashing flashplaer module.

What wrong with my Google Chrome or Adobe Flash Player?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2017 Mar 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

In Chrome Flash player is in built.  please enable flash player in chrome browser.

How to enable :

Go to - Settings -> Show Advanced Settings – Content Settings – Flash section

and enable Flash.

Thanks

Sreeharsha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines