• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Huion Tablet not working in AE

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In older versions of After Effects CC I was able to use my Huion drawing tablet for the brush tool. My drawing tablet is still functioning properly with other programs, but when I open After Effects my tablet is no longer responsive, and only my mouse can move the cursor. I've tried turning off my mouse, restarting AE, unplugging the tablet and plugging it back in, but it is still not responsive.

Can anyone help me with this issue?

I"m running Windows 10 Pro 64-bit and After Effects CC 2017 if that helps any.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Thank you for your response. I found the solution to the problem. I run my After Effects with administrator privaleges for optimal performance, and it was causing After Effects to run as priority over my drawing tablet driver. This caused my tablet driver to disable whenever After Effects was active. I fixed this issue by running my tablet driver as an administrator. According to my research, this issue can occur with tablets that After Effects is not built to support. I use a Huion 650s.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What was the last version of AE that you used successfully with your Huion tablet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response. I found the solution to the problem. I run my After Effects with administrator privaleges for optimal performance, and it was causing After Effects to run as priority over my drawing tablet driver. This caused my tablet driver to disable whenever After Effects was active. I fixed this issue by running my tablet driver as an administrator. According to my research, this issue can occur with tablets that After Effects is not built to support. I use a Huion 650s.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for sharing what worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines