8 Replies Latest reply on Feb 23, 2017 8:24 AM by anilb87192434

Vanishing Point

anilb87192434

I am using MacBook Pro ,MacOS Sierra version 10.12.3. I am facing an issue of extended Marquee around the image when being pasted on perspective plane with Vanishing Point filter on Photoshop CC. This is giving headache in adjusting the image with transform tool.  I am attaching screenshot to give you an idea.Screen Shot 2017-02-20 at 2.34.50 PM.png

Please advise me on this. Regards

• 1. Re: Vanishing Point
          mark-heaps Adobe Community Professional

Can you share the file so we can try it here?

I've seen this happen before when someone has an image cropped to a canvas in one document they copy from, but it turns out they didn't delete extra pixels from outside the crop. So you can get a rogue pixel that is still being seen by the transform box.

Is this happening on all your images in that filter, or only this one?

• 2. Re: Vanishing Point
            anilb87192434 Level 1

Thanks for your response. This is happening to all images whether clicked by me or downloaded from external source. Both of these images are downloaded from net I attach both of them below:

Vanashing-Point-Image.jpg

icecream-06.jpg

I reduced the size of the image  almost to 10%.

• 3. Re: Vanishing Point

I tried it with your image, and my own, and couldn't replicate the issue. I did get an error about a color profile mismatch, but that shouldn't affect this control issue you're having. My guess is that something has happened to the filter since you are seeing it happen on all images. I would first recommend making sure you don't have other versions of photoshop, it's past extensions, or old preferences, installed on your machine. Adobe Creative Cloud Application Manager can help you identify any past versions and uninstall them from your machine. You can also use the Adobe Cleaner Utility (Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems ) and then restart after cleaning out any old extensions/assets/etc and see if that fixes it. If that doesn't, then uninstall PS using Creative Cloud, and then run the cleaner, and reinstall PS. Hopefully that should fix everything.

Screen Shot 2017-02-20 at 5.24.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-02-20 at 5.21.38 PM.png

• 4. Re: Vanishing Point
                anilb87192434 Level 1

Thanks for your advice. I tried all as advised and reinstalled Photoshop CC but the result is same.

regards

• 5. Re: Vanishing Point

Are any other applications from Adobe acting up?

Or, are any other features in PS acting up?

• 6. Re: Vanishing Point
                    anilb87192434 Level 1

I do not think so. I use Photoshop on regular basis and did not find any difficulty till this.

• 7. Re: Vanishing Point

I'm sorry I could not be more help. The only thing I could think to do now would be to uninstall all of your creative cloud apps, and then begin reinstalling them. Which is not a fun thing to do, I'm sorry. But usually just uninstalling Photoshop and reinstalling it, will fix these sorts of glitches. Just make sure when you uninstall you use the Creative Cloud App Manager and not something like a Windows Uninstall feature. They do not do the same thing and the WIndows uninstaller can miss things.

• 8. Re: Vanishing Point
                        anilb87192434 Level 1

Thank you very much for your concern and positive approach.