• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

batch replacement + render

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, i made a base video that i have to render with 20 different images in the intro, is the same video, but it will only change this images in the same place. Do i have any way to do this automatically in the After Effects in batch processor like photoshop? I really don't want to do this one by one.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Save the project.  When you need to do it again with different video, use the Replace Footage command to put the new video in the project, then render.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could it be done with After Effects Scripts? I haven't created any but could it be by, in AE scripts, referencing "footage items", or something like that?

Scripts in After Effects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For who is interested, i fond a solution, see CompsFromSpreadsheet 5 - aescripts + aeplugins - aescripts.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2023 Oct 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you mate, definately what I was looking for! your the best cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines