• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

sequence settings help

Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was given a screencast video to edit with a resolution of  3032 x 1972 and told to "Please make the sequence resolution fitting the screencast i provided (larger than fullHD), FPS should be 30 (not 29,97)."

If i just change the sequence settings to 1920 x 1080 then the video in zoomed in cutting out a lot of what is needed. What resolution do i change it to with out compromising the video and cutting anything out while still allowing it to be "larger than full HD"

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Step 1 will solve this.

Premiere Pro Troubleshooting Guide

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Full HD is 1920 x 1080.

If that size suits client requirement ....Create the Sequence.

Use the Scale to Frame Size Option for any source footage you want to edit in that sequence.  That will n make best fit by reducing Image size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

shooternz  wrote

Scale to Frame Size

Wouldn't  Set to Frame Size be better?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that original question was a little messed up, i misread further instructions so i'll clarify i realized now that he wants the sequence settings to match the video resolution which is 3032x1972 (larger than fullhd) . So that question has now become null and void. But the problem I'm facing now is since it is a screencast video with no alterations in the resolution, with the resolution being 3032x1972, i believe set to frame size/scale to frame size wont really help here.the zoom level is set to fit to screen but the text in the video is nearly impossible to read;however, when i change the percentage to enlarge/ zooms in and i can read it however its then too zoomed and i need the full screen to see all. I'm sorry if this sounds "noon-like" or "unprofessional" , i'm just not familiar with this resolution and its messing me up. i've always worked with 1920x1080(full hd) or 3840x2160(4k) i just want to be able to clearly see what i'm editing in this resolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By adjusting the size of the panels/windows (timeline, etc) , i'm able to enlarge it without anything being cut nor zoomed in. So sorry if you've already had to read that rant of mine but this should do just fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines