2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 29, 2018 1:05 AM by shared folder

How do I view 2 pages side-by-side in Acrobat Reader for iPad

Quaetapo Level 1

I'd like to be able to read my reports much as I would the printed edition or a book, with pages side by side in landscape mode, but can't see where to do this.

I'd also like to be able to zoom in but this also seems to be lacking.

Thoughts?

• 1. Re: How do I view 2 pages side-by-side in Acrobat Reader for iPad
          Akki_24 Adobe Employee

Hi Quaetapo,

We really apologize for the delay in response to your query.

The functionality you are looking for is currently not available for the mobile application.

However, you can change the reading mode on desktop application of Adobe Reader.

Launch Reader> View> Page display> Two page view.

Regards,

Akanchha 

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: How do I view 2 pages side-by-side in Acrobat Reader for iPad
            shared folder

I was looking for this function if it is available on iOS until I found this post and the reply to it, that made to double check before reply. I want to mention that I have iOS tablet and Android tablet and using the adobe reader apps on both of them. I see that this function (view of two pages) is available in android apps, but not in iOS apps. So I do not think that such function is not available for mobile application. I am hoping that more of “equal” effort should be spend when developing a function on android make it also on iOS and vise versa.