• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Could not apply the workspace because the file was not found

Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Could not apply the workspace because the file was not found." At one time I was able to open the file and make changes, but when I try to open it again I get the error message and unable to open the file. Now I am unable to open files. I am using Windows 10 and Photoshop CC 2017. This is happening to files that I created with this version. I am able to open most of these files with Photoshop CS6 but get the following message with Photoshop CC 2017

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your post is confusing because you start by talking about workspaces, but move straight into opening old files to edit them.  These things are not linked, so you need to explain your issue again.

Are you trying to create a new workspace?

What file are you trying to open?  What is the file type?  (i.e. what is its file extension?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When I try to open a file I get the error message "Could not apply the workspace because the file was not found'. If I am able to open the file, when I close it I get the same error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you mind answering my questions from the previous post please.  We need that information to move forward with your issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same issue. The OP has answered your question. When trying to open a file (in my case a PNG), I get the workspace error message. I do not know why Photoshop is giving me a workspace error on file open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines