Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cannot copy book to device despite authorization for both computer and ereader

Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After re-installing ADE and resetting ereader and re-booting computer I cannot get a copy of the book to the ereader. It worked last week and i finished a book and returned it to the library. I can get the ebook from the library to the ADE, i can see the book on ADE and move it to the KODO device icon on the left side of page, my ereader is connected and finding the computer prior to this (connected prior to going to library). Then the copy to the ereader cannot be done from ADE. the ereader indicates it is authorized as a device when i check it on ADE.

what else can I do?

[Moved from non-technical Forum Lounge to specific Program forum... Mod]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which error message get you exactly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CE_COPY_NOT_ALLOWED - no permission to copy the book

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then you Digital Edition and your Reader are not authoirze with the same Aodobe ID. Autorise both with the same adobe id and it should work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

julie_nichols@rogers.com | Adobe ID (urn:uuid:6c8d7634-c573-4956-b49e-781c412c0c23)

julie_nichols@rogers.com | Adobe ID (urn:uuid:6c8d7634-c573-4956-b49e-781c412c0c23)

I did previously check the authorization numbers for both the computer and device (as above) and still no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

But you can open the eBook in Digital Edition?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines