Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using

Windows 10

Microsoft Edge 38.14393.0.0

Flash Player 24.0.0.194

I am trying to update to Flashplayer ActiveX 24.0.0.221

When I go to get.adobe.com/flashplayer, The One True and Only Place to Get Flash I get redirected to the Flash Player Issues page which informs me that I have Flash installed. There is nowhere on that page where I can get the latest version of Flashplayer.

The "about" page shows that I am, indeed, using version 24.0.0.194 and should be using version 221. Again, the only links send me back to get.adobe.com which unhelpfully redirects me back to the "Issues" page.

Is there any way to actually download the latest installer?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Microsoft embeds Flash Player in IE/Edge browsers on Windows 10 and updates are distributed by Microsoft via Windows Update (not Adobe).  While Microsoft cancelled the February Patch Tuesday updates (scheduled for release last Tuesday), according to Surprise! Microsoft issues Flash patches for Internet Explorer, Edge | InfoWorld  Microsoft will be releasing the Flash Player updates.  I have no other information besides what's in that article.

<edit>

I've been informed that Microsoft will begin releasing the Flash Player update today around 2:00 PM PST.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines