• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting with a watermark

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to export one of my pictures with a watermark.  I select the watermark and then export the watermark does not appear. Do I have to delete something out of the lightroom folder on the desktop to get it to work again?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

A common reason fro the watermark not appearing (or seeming not to appear) is that the text size is too small for the photo size.  I suggest you select the photo you're exporting then open the Watermark Editor. Next, select the watermark you used in Export and make sure text size is appropriate.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A common reason fro the watermark not appearing (or seeming not to appear) is that the text size is too small for the photo size.  I suggest you select the photo you're exporting then open the Watermark Editor. Next, select the watermark you used in Export and make sure text size is appropriate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. check your oppacity.

2. If its an image file, make sure its loaded and hasn't been moved from its original file location since you created that template.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try it with a different image. If that still doesn't work, try a simple watermark instead of the one you make. Can you get any kind of watermark to work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2017 Mar 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just purchased Lightroom and am having the same problem. The only watermark that will work is the standard copyright symbol along with my name which the program creates itself. As soon as I edit this watermark, it again wont export on the photos. Haven't tried it using an image yet, but definitely doesn't work as text watermark. Does anyone have any solutions yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2017 Mar 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you selecting the correct one in the drop down? or does it say "Simple Copyright watermark" in the dropdown dialogue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for your response. Yes, I have selected the standard preset watermark which works fine, its only when creating custom watermarks. After a long process of elimination .... I've found that only certain fonts will work in creating a personal watermark. Graphic watermarks seem to work fine without any problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2018 Jul 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't use watermark in lightroom anymore. It doesn't export with it. Adobe said you can't use custom fonts. They took out exporting watermark. Read the update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 20, 2018 Jul 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wrong!

Why do you say this?

What Update?

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines