• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

List of issues with HTML 5 version of Story

Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just moved to the new version of Story and here's a few issues I've come across:

1. Subscription trial says it will be over in 5 days. I am currently a CC subscriber.

2. No option to create title page in scripts

3. No A/V Script

4. No PDF export

5. No spell check

6. Some scenes in film script numbered while others are not

7. Server extremely slow when reconnecting

This is an initial list after using it for a couple of hours. I'm sure more will come. I'm looking forward to working the bugs out as this is an application I've enjoyed in the past.

All testing done using Google Chrome.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've encountered all these issues. Not to mention all the others features from the classic version missing in the new Adobe Story.

The major issue I have is the actual script editor is very very buggy. Text is entered right to left instead of left to right most of the time, or a letter per line (right to left also).

Tested in both the latest versions of Google Chrome and Apple Safari.

An offline app is also required, one which is offered via the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app like other Adobe CC apps.

You can read my response in another topic about the "Upgrade Now" message here: New Version issue - upgrade now 4 days of subscription remaining

Also a detailed post about my thoughts on the new version can be found here: Adobe Story CC 2017 (HTML 5) - Thoughts

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines