• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recover catalog/edits from Lightroom web or mobile?

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My MacBook recently died and I lost my Lightroom catalog (was not backed up anywhere aside from internally). However, I can still access this lost catalog and its associated collections / edits from my Lightroom Mobile and web accounts. My question is: is there any way that I can restore these collections and edits to my new catalog on my new computer?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Hi Collinm,

You must have a working backup catalog to be able to recover the lost data. At this point, the moment you will create a new catalog and start syncing it, the data stored online will be replaced with the new synced data. 

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Collinm,

You must have a working backup catalog to be able to recover the lost data. At this point, the moment you will create a new catalog and start syncing it, the data stored online will be replaced with the new synced data. 

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines