Matt Hepworth. Just the name brings a sense of top-tier on
kuler. He has one of kuler's highest rated and most popular themes
- ever - Firenze, and many, many more high-quality works.
But who is he? What does he do?
Searching "Matt Hepworth" brought up one result from Eastern
"Matt Hepworth, Graphic Designer
B.A. Graphic Communications (1999) Eastern Washington
Introduced to computer programming in 1996, Matt originally
pursued nanotechnology and GUI design as part of a contiguous
interest during college. Realizing his strength had always been in
graphic arts, Matt began his career as a web designer after
graduating from Eastern Washington University. While learning the
basics of HTML, ColdFusion and ActionScript, his interests became
more weighed solely in design. In 2000, Matt joined University
Marketing and Communications as a web/print designer.
* Design department-related publication projects
* Create and design concepts for external marketing projects
(Puget Sound seminars, advertising, EWU campaign)
* Create illustrations pertaining to any marketing projects
* Assist with photography assignments
* Assist Web publishers
* Facilitate graphics and photos for Good Morning Eastern
* Special Web projects (Perspective online, Homecoming, Tech
Initiative, Music Department, online catalogs, etc.)
* Create ad design concepts for external marketing
* Manage pre-press functions for projects assigned
* Scan artwork and photos needed for pieces"
So this is Matt. He obviously is one of kuler's best, as the
innumerable downloads of his themes have shown.
I'll be also profiling a ton more: Pepper and Kalika are
among the slated people.