> I have used slashes '/' in the page size names.
My guess be that it's the use of the forward slash. Avoid those and try again.
were the problems showing up immediately after creating the document presets?
Or "only" after you restarted InDesign?
I tried to recreate the bug with my German InDesign CC 2017 on a German OSX 10.10.5 and I failed.
Could also be a local problem with your InDesign preferences perhaps…
Or it's a bug with your localized InDesign version.
Hi Uwe, and thank you for your answer.
I honestly don't remember for sure if I restarted InDesign, but I don't think that I did. The problem started to appear very shortly after I created the page sizes. However, I closed/opened a few documents and the 'New document' pane a couple of times.
I'm running Norwegian (Bokmål) InDesign CC 2017 on a Norwegian (Bokmål) macOS Sierra 10.12.3.
I'll try to create the page sizes again without the forward slash as suggested by Steve Werner, and hopefully that fixes the problem. If not, I might try to reset my InDesign settings, even though that would be a huge annoyance...
I have the same problem and I have tried to name the sizes with spaces without spaces with "ä" and without.
The Adobe support says no problem with my file and that it must be a problem with another software, that change the xml.
I have no idea and don't know where to start looking, so I think I have to live with this problem.
If anyone has an idea I would be very thankful for that.