Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pictures won't showed

Engaged ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

After I opened the Lightroom , add the pics on folder then tried to import the pics but doesn't showed in that Folder.

But showed inside of other Folder with pics I imported before.

thank you for reading,

James

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

So you are saying that the problem is in the Library module, I thought you were talking about a problem in the Import dialog box.

The first thing I think might have happened is that you (accidentally?) imported the photos into a different folder, that is why they don't appear in this folder. What happens if you click on "All Photographs" on the left hand side of the Library Module (under Catalog) and then search for the photos by scrolling up and down, can you find the photos this way?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

add the pics on folder then tried to import the pics but doesn't showed in that Folder.

Explain this in a lot more detail. I don't understand what you did or what happened.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry,

Let me put it other way,

When I tried to import the pics, Lightroom doesn't show pics .

Why these pics doesn't showed?

thank you for reading,

James

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still looking for a lot more detail. Emphasis on "lot more" detail.

What does Lightroom show when you try to import the photos? Can you describe what you see, or show us a screen capture.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what do you mean by lot more detail,

I did said Lightroom doesn't show pics from the folder where i tried to import

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you see? Describe what you see, as if you were talking to someone who can't see your computer screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought it was simple to explain.

When I want to import the pics to work on LIghtroom.

First I have to import the pics.

so I click the Import button to import the pics.

then I look for the Folder whee my pics are.......here Lightroom doesn't showed.

thank you for patient,

James

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Show me a screen capture.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have eight more pics in that Folder , pics for lashow, but it won't showed or can't read(?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you are saying that the problem is in the Library module, I thought you were talking about a problem in the Import dialog box.

The first thing I think might have happened is that you (accidentally?) imported the photos into a different folder, that is why they don't appear in this folder. What happens if you click on "All Photographs" on the left hand side of the Library Module (under Catalog) and then search for the photos by scrolling up and down, can you find the photos this way?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you,

I see those pics in Previous Import Folder.

What did I did wrong here?

thanks for your patient and helping other,

James

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have accidentally imported the photos using COPY and so Lightroom thinks they are in a different folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you good day

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines