3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 23, 2017 6:46 AM by KanikaS

    License needed for CD Artwork....




      I' am creating artworks for music CDs, for my music band and for others, using photos/illustrations/vectors form Adobe stock! As well as i want to use them for merchandising,  make some t-shirts with the cover of the CD at the front!

      Is the Extended License the correct one, in order to sale them and for broadcasting at youtube and social medias?!


      Thank you very much!


      Best regards,

      Christos S.