• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error: Internal Verification Failure, Sorry! {no current context}

Explorer ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Constantly get this dialogue when crunching raw image sequences to ProRes Proxies (error numbers vary). Either working from CR2, NEF, ARW.

Sequences render out fine, just keep getting the error dialogue;

I'm using latest AE 14.0.1.57 and two different MBP; one from 2013 and one from 2015 both running latest OSX.

Screen Shot 2017-02-22 at 22.43.48.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do things go smoothly if you use Adobe Media Encoder instead of AE to make the proxy?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't tried. My issue is with AE and the current version of AE as older versions, 2014 and before, worked fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Odd.

I don't have any suggestions off the top of my head other than filing a bug report and then, in the meantime, either use an older version of AE for this particular task (you can have it installed alongside other versions with no issues and your CC subscription includes versions as old as CS6, CC, CC 2014 you can install) or try AME and see if it behaves.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks - it works fine just brings up the error. Will file a bug report.

FYI - the bug report form barely works on chrome, it's a really poorly designed. You have to submit the form multiple times before it loads the next screen. The next screen which then tells you adobe can't be bothered to respond to you in person. Doesn't leave you with warm feelings for the company.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I wonder if there's a bug report form for the bug report form!

Side note: I don't use Chrome that much anymore. It's quite the memory hog.

I have been pleasantly surprised with the performance of Edge on my Windows 10 machine. Way better than IE ever was and it works a lot better on my Windows 10 machine than Chrome did.

On my Mac, I mostly use Safari - it just syncs so nicely with all the other Apple stuff (my phone, etc.).

Boris2016  wrote

The next screen which then tells you adobe can't be bothered to respond to you in person. Doesn't leave you with warm feelings for the company.

I know what you mean! At least they tell you though. Better than sitting there expecting a response, I guess, but still.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines