• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updating to Creative Cloud 2017

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the Creative Cloud for teams version 2015. I am a graphic designer and I work with others who also use the creative cloud but all have 2017, updated version. For some reason, I am unable to update to the 2017 version from my creative cloud app. I would very much like to have access to the 2017 version because I pay just as much for an outdated application. Let me know, please:)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Moving this discussion to the Enterprise Deployment for Creative Cloud, Creative Suite forum.

Rosiemuntzing, depending upon how your Creative Cloud for Team has managed your account, you may be able to use the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application to install the 2017 version of the Creative Cloud applications.  For complete details regarding the installation process see Download and install Creative Cloud apps​.

If the applications are deployed to your computer, with the licensing to use the ap

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Enterprise Deployment for Creative Cloud, Creative Suite forum.

Rosiemuntzing, depending upon how your Creative Cloud for Team has managed your account, you may be able to use the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application to install the 2017 version of the Creative Cloud applications.  For complete details regarding the installation process see Download and install Creative Cloud apps​.

If the applications are deployed to your computer, with the licensing to use the applications, then please work directly with your Creative Cloud for Teams administrator to obtain a CC 2017 installation package of your requested application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2017 Feb 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi rosiemuntzing ,

I understand that you have CC 2015 version apps and you are not able to update your apps to CC 2017 version. I would suggest you to make sure if your machine meets the minimum Technical requirements compatible with CC 2017 version apps. Please refer the below link and

System requirements | Adobe Creative Cloud

if your machine meets the technical specifications then please refer the below links.

Available updates not listed for Adobe Creative Cloud applications

Creative Cloud Desktop App Not Showing App Updates Available

Please let me know if any further assistance is required. Thanks!

Regards

Himanshu Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines