• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

C4D files.

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I buy a model off Turbosquid made in Cinema 4D R17 can I open it in Cinema 4D lite and use it in my composition?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Save your money.  You'd need the real-deal C4D and not the lite version in AE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can open any c4d model in C4D lite but you have limited animation options and tools. If the C4D project contains animation you may have to jump through some hoops to get things to work. C4D Lite does not have all of the tools and effectors available to C4D but a model should open up and work just fine unless it relies on a specific module or effect to make it move.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There's a chapter in this excellent C4D Lite tutorial series for working with downloaded models.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines