• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Kobo Aura - Error Message...Unable to Download

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My laptop (MAC) is up to date....I have authorized my computer, ADE and my Kobo Aura and I get the error message:

Unable to Download.

Error getting License. License Server Communication Problem:

E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER

I get the error messages when I go to put the books I've downloaded from my local library via OverDrive (which is up to date) onto my Kobo Aura. 

I started over by unauthorizing my devices, starting from the beginning again and I get the same error message.  I contacted Adobe Customer Care/Support and was told by Technical Support that my device was authorized.  I'm not sure if the issue is my Adobe ID or something else...how do I figure this out?  All I want to do is download books from my local public library onto my Kobo Aura.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The error message that that your eBook linked with a other adobe ID. Can you opne the eBook in DIgital Edition? Or get you the same issue in your reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I wasn't even able to download the book to Digital Edition.  That problem has since been resolved....OverDrive re-authorized me to download them and I was able to without issues.  So I can now download the book to Digital Editions, but can't put it onto my Kobo.  I have erased the authorization and then re-authorized it without incident and with the same ID as Digital Editions.  My newest error message is..."The document is protected my Adobe Digital Rights Management (DRM) and is not currently authorized for use with your Adobe ID".

I have spent almost 10 hours over 3 days trying to get this done and I'm getting frustrated with it....why does it seem so complicated to do something that seems so straight forward on its face.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines