• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Audition CS6 - How do I nudge an audio track by 1 sample, instead of the preset 3 samples? I

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recorded a track with 32 samples of latency, of course I did this forgetting that I can only nudge a track by 3 samples at most! Therefore, I can only move the track back 11 times to get the closest amount of timeliness at 33 samples back. I  How can I increase my zoom in ability and move the audio track by 1 sample? Please let me know if this is possible or impossible.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Audition Forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can zoom in so that individual samples are very clear, and I suspect that if they'll only move in threes, you need to turn off the snapping completely - right-click on the timeline, select Snapping, and disable it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think Steve is correct and that turning off snapping would be the way.

However, just to point out that 1 sample of latency is equivalent to 1/44,100th of a second.  To put this in perspective, it's (very roughly) equivalent to moving a quarter inch closer or farther from the mic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines