Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

windows phone 8 vast failed adobe download as others Titlewi

Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks to yall and a visit here awhile back and the efforts yesterday of flash player help and being refered here it would never occured to me both i have adobe & within but knowing i am using internet explorer ie 1.00 which not the proper internet explorer 11 vitally important therefore supports the narraritves false unkown perpetualy convaluted to wit microsoft positions right and wrong which aggrues google and almost every of the multitudes of websites visited daily " unsupported / out of date browser an more "responses in addition what is left of my sainity and very limitted techniqual competency or lack thereof now in good faith an transparentcy trying to not vituperate or show derisiavness towards microsft and present the facts to the best of my knowledge no downloading trouble shooting and litany of failed counter measures beginning with error codes 805a8011 ec 80073cfc ec 80070008 and error code in adfition avalible upon request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

@davel34207143

You're post is a huge run on sentence that makes no sense, but I'll reply based on what I can decipher from the title - Flash Player is not supported on any mobile device (android, Blackberry, iOS, Windows Phone, etc).  It is only supported on desktop platforms.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i cannot understand your message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Installing Flash Player forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@davel34207143

You're post is a huge run on sentence that makes no sense, but I'll reply based on what I can decipher from the title - Flash Player is not supported on any mobile device (android, Blackberry, iOS, Windows Phone, etc).  It is only supported on desktop platforms.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines