This should definitely work - are you on Mac or Windows?
i am on Windows right now. i was testing the UNDO again.
- First I opened an old File,
- created some new Object and UNDO. Nothing happened.
- Next, I created a new File, placed some Rectangles… UNDO… No Undo.
- Closed the PRG, did the same thing again but changed the color of a Rectangle… UNDO… now, UNDO works.
- Since now, UNDO works from start too. Very strange, but maybe a Problem with old Preferences.
Unfortunately, we were unable to reproduce this on our side. Is there anything else you can tell us about your system? Are you using a QWERTZ keyboard?
Yes, i'm using a QWERTZ keyboard.
Sorry, don't have more Information for you.
If you do Strg-Y does it undo?
YES! It does UNDO with Strg-Y until i Change the Color then it will Undo with Strg-Z
1 person found this helpful
Elaine will realize what the bug is then. It seems the first undo is assuming a US keyboard, but after that it behaves correctly.
This is an issue coming from Windows. When the keyboard layout is changed (e.g. from ENG to DEU) the keys are not updated immediately for UWP applications. A workaround for this is to open a Win32 application like Notepad or the browser and type something into it. Or open the on screen keyboard. Afterwards the keyboard layout will be updated everywhere.