• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Master Pages Images Placeholders, different versions or arrangements

Participant ,
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again I am sure I am going the wrong way about this. I shall attempt to explain.

I have 2 image placeholders that are horizontal as a master.

When I then use this page to insert the relevant images, I have them displayed as I would like. Now if later I wished to change the orientation or layout I thought I could have another master page that I could then place over the page to update it, I realise positioning  of the images might be wrong, but it would stop me from placing the images back in after.

I Presume the boxes would need to be linked some how?

Screen Shot 2017-02-23 at 13.59.04.pngScreen Shot 2017-02-23 at 14.02.18.png

Screen Shot 2017-02-23 at 14.11.43.pngScreen Shot 2017-02-23 at 14.13.06.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe try use Liquid Layout - Based on Master and then adjust size of your pages/masters

Top menu - Layout and then Liquid Layout - try it

pawel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unless I am misunderstanding you the page doesn't change size just the orientation of the placeholders

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been looking at this, I think this isn't what I am looking for. As the page sizes remain the same throughout.

I was thinking that If I have an image as a portrait when I then drag a Master over that page it would then apply that image to the new place holder, instead it over lays another placeholder, with the old image remain.

Another example is in lightroom books.

Please see the video here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Anyone have any idea if this is possible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines