2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 24, 2017 3:56 AM by TopCat38

Elements Organiser upgrade from 10 to 15 problem

TopCat38

I have recently upgraded my Première but the accompanying Organiser 15 doesn't have my photos and videos catalogue or albums. Have tried all I can, but can see no way to restore my original catalogue to 15. Any suggestions please? Terry Harris.

• 1. Re: Elements Organiser upgrade from 10 to 15 problem
          MichelBParis Adobe Community Professional & MVP

TopCat38  wrote

I have recently upgraded my Première but the accompanying Organiser 15 doesn't have my photos and videos catalogue or albums. Have tried all I can, but can see no way to restore my original catalogue to 15. Any suggestions please? Terry Harris.

Use the menu File >> Manage catalogs.

Click on the 'Convert' button and you should see a list of old catalogs. Select the catalog active in the Premiere10 version and follow the instruction. The conversion should create a valid version 15 catalog while keeping the old one (just renamed with a -1 suffix.

At least, that' how it works with Elements, but I am sure Premiere experts will confirm or correct me.

• 2. Re: Elements Organiser upgrade from 10 to 15 problem
            TopCat38 Level 1

Hi Michel - Tried that and it worked great, so, thanks so much! It's still is asking some not easily understood questions but I think it is now fit to go. Cant understand why Adobe didn't make this change to a later edition easier? Thanks again Terry.