• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why does the shortcut Cmd/Option/Shift/S not work in either of my Photoshop CC or Elements 14?

Explorer ,
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on a Mac using the latest Sierra. I can't get this shortcut to work. If I mouse to the Command, it works fine but it's a bit of travelling in Photoshop. I use Shortcuts a lot. It's interesting that it doesn't work in neither Elements nor Photoshop. Could it be a clash with the same command on my Mac?

2017-02-24_07-38-01.jpeg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Mar 10, 2017 Mar 10, 2017

Restart in Safe Mode? Are you kidding? I've re-assigned a shortcut which works and I'll use the menu selection in Elements. I won't be restarting the machine in the middle of work. Thanks anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you added any Input Sources?

Apple>System Preferences>Keyboard>Input Sources

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, nothing added. I also checked all the system shortcuts and there was nothing remotely like that shortcut.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

What is happening on using this (cmd+option+Shift+S) shortcut ?

Thanks,

Rupali

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing happens when I use the shortcut. But it will work when I mouse via the menu to that command (Save for Web). It's only the shortcut that doesn't work. Nothing actually happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 10, 2017 Mar 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Restart in Safe Mode? Are you kidding? I've re-assigned a shortcut which works and I'll use the menu selection in Elements. I won't be restarting the machine in the middle of work. Thanks anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines