• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Encore Issues?

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELLLO Guys my name is Gilberto this is my first time using adobe products ,i used a different programs previously , i am experiencing some issues with Encore cs6

my video file MPEG is no showing etheir says pending  or don't transcode i am not sure what this means , but i can hear the audio the weird thing is if i drag a short clip from my video files without  been edited , it can be seen, i hope  that aim being clear .please some one help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome!

Encore is for authoring DVD and Blu-ray disks. While there are several workflows, you should import to Encore files that are DVD or BD legal and ready to go.

For DVD, export from Premiere Pro/Adobe Media Encoder as format MPEG2-DVD and the preset whatever you have (e.g. PAL SD widescreen progressive etc). You will import an .m2v and .wav files into Encore. In Encore project panel, under the DVD Transcode Status column you should see "Do Not Transcode" for the m2v file. The .wav file will show "Untranscoded" and with the defaults, Encore will transcode it to a3c.

Start with DVD, what do you see?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for been there, well it seems that i have been doing as you say so, and it seems not working , after i drag or open my files M2v and wav files only the audio is working , the m2v file is either saying pending or not showing , you know there is a little icon right above it where you can preview audio and video , for the video it shows two arrows in counter clock shape . and if i drag it to my timeline it won't show.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2017-02-23 at 5.33.39 PM.pngin this case i drag this files as a timeline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for been there, well it seems that i have been doing as you say so, and it seems not working , after i drag or open my files M2v and wav files only the audio is working , the m2v file is either saying pending or not showing , you know there is a little icon right above it where you can preview audio and video , for the video it shows two arrows in counter clock shape . and if i drag it to my timeline it won't show.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you export from Premiere Pro or Adobe Media Encoder? Or something else?

Did you move the .m2v file from the directory where PR exported it or delete any files?

The pending suggests it is conforming, and that should not be necessary. And even if it is, it should not take long for such a short file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mr. Stan bear with me please, i believe i followed every single step  , 1 i create  a sequence according to the footage in P Pro, save it into a folder export it , to media encore then again save it to the same folder, and after being queued , i got both files M2v and wav audio. the file you saw in the screenshot the mpeg video don't show, but if i drag a file from my media without the same process, it opens, the video shows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you import the m2v file back in PR, what do you see?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok , so as you said or what i understood  i tried to open my M2v and wave file in PP and it did not worked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

something else ,Dynamic Link is disable in both PP and Encore and believe when i was trying or searching a way to active it this message show up Screen Shot 2017-02-23 at 9.07.39 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dynamic link for Encore CS6 only works from PR CS6. It is not an option; this is not a problem, just can't do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

gilbertoa54225643  wrote

i create  a sequence according to the footage in P Pro, save it into a folder export it ,

Please post a screenshot of your export settings in Premiere Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2017-02-24 at 5.05.54 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see a problem there.

This is not  your problem, but when exporting HD to SD, set the export crop (On the left side) to Scale to Fill. That removes the thin black lines on the left and right.

How big is the filesize of  your m2v?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

filesize is 84 MB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok i did try this several times before , i open a video file untouched from my folders and it works,  i scroll over it and it runs ,but no audio and in the description line above the name video line the size is shown this is 3.9 GB and when i drag my project the video size file shows 0 bytes Screen Shot 2017-02-24 at 6.23.04 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 25, 2017 Feb 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is 29.97 progressive a legal dvd format? i thought in had to be interlaced at 29.97 but I may well be wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is one of the presets. It's stored as interlaced, but progressive is allowed. Earlier players didn't always handle it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interlaced is allowed for DVD, but not for Blu-ray @29.97.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Progressive is only for certain resolution and or framerate: 29.97 not being one of them.

MIght want to look at this list:

Encore-supported Blu-ray Formats

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe he is making a DVD.

In any event, no matter what the legality of the file, it should "appear" in Encore. Something is wrong somewhere!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you receive my screenshots? because there is something that says Currently being moderated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2017-02-21 at 6.44.15 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2017-02-23 at 5.33.39 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

give me a moment please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines