Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing licences between team members

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

okey listen i have a problem .

we have the team cloud on the computer of my boss, she has all the creative cloud apps bought and available ..

i only have the illustrator app on my computer but i need indesign and photoshop -> she doesn´t

my question is now how can we change the licenses ?

i want to use the whole creative cloud and my boss only wants to use the indesign (if its not clear we own one creative cloud and one single ilustrator!)

thank you for answering i hope we can fix the problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Hi ebastianb52068186,

I understand that the current situation is :

Your Boss: CC All Apps

You: Single App subscription (Illustrator)

Further requirement:

You : CC All Apps

Your Boss: Single App subscription (Indesign)

If she has a CC all apps team account then you can get the license reassigned to you from the admin console. Manage your Creative Cloud for teams membership

If this is a CC all apps individual account, then it cant be transferred and she will have to get it cancelled and then you can plac

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_change-or-upgrade-your-mem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ebastianb52068186,

I understand that the current situation is :

Your Boss: CC All Apps

You: Single App subscription (Illustrator)

Further requirement:

You : CC All Apps

Your Boss: Single App subscription (Indesign)

If she has a CC all apps team account then you can get the license reassigned to you from the admin console. Manage your Creative Cloud for teams membership

If this is a CC all apps individual account, then it cant be transferred and she will have to get it cancelled and then you can place a new order for CC all apps account for you.

You can get your CC Illustrator subscription cancelled as you will already have a CC all apps account.

She can place a new order for her Indesign subscription.

Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

Please let me know if you have any confusions and queries. Thanks!

Regards

Himanshu Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines