• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue sending pdf in outlook

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why I try to "send file" directly from Adobe it asks me to sign in multiple times and ends up not sending the pdf document via outlook.  This use to be something I did all of the time.  How can I remedy?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What product do you use? Reader or Acrobat, we have different forums for each product. The forum you posted in is not the best forum to help you with your issue. Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Temporarily moved from the PDF Workflow forum. If poster is using Acrobat Pro or Standard I will move to that forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oops, I just moved it back to PDF workflow and can't move it back due to a technical problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same here used to be effortless to sign and send until I paid Acrobat $$ to have yearly contracxt and has not worked since! Keep having to sign in and then can't send docs after signing, Shows up in the email but can't be opened to see if my signature is really there, can't save and open again says file not found! Worst yet is no way to get help but these stupid forums! Worst customer service ever!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines