5 Replies Latest reply on Feb 26, 2017 4:07 AM by LariosoDog

Program shutting down

toomuchgstuff

I have been using Elements 11 for several years now with no one problem.  And I was thinking about upgrading to Elements 15 when this happened. I started a new project and brought a video into the Project Assets box  -  but when I dragged the video from the Project Assets box down the timeline, here is what I got:

"Adobe Premiere Elements 11 has stopped working  -  A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available"

Well  -  I have not been contacted by Windows, nor am I think they ever will contact me.

So what the heck is happening here guys!  I love this Adobe program but don't know what's going on. And good luck trying to contact Adobe for a few simple questions to make this thing work. It has to be something very simple because it was working like a Champ just the other day.

Please let me know.

Thanks

Too Much G Stuff

[Moved by moderator from the non-technical Lounge Forum to the Premiere Elements Forum for technical help]