• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Mac Pro keeps crashing when using Photoshop

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i got new Macbook Pro and i installed photoshop for usual working, when im using photoshop suddenly its freezing, i only can do right click. After i force quit and restarted my it keeps crashing.

So,when it occurs the computer still working if i use right click and use keyboard shortcut.

I tried to contact adobe chat support and they uncativate the graphic or something like that, but it still just the same. When im using photoshop sometimes its freezing, i cant use my left click!

What should i do? For the first time i think its a hardware issue, but i got new replacement Macbook from apple because i think its a hardware problem, but it still occur the same problem like before.

Please advice,

Ryan.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Engaged ,
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try resetting your preferences and see if that helps. Hold down Cmd+Opt+Shift while you are launching Photoshop, then click OK at the popup. Be aware this will reset your preferences so if you have custom prefs you might want to back them up. They're in "user">Library>Preferences>Adobe Photoshop settings.

Also assuming you are using a recent version of Photoshop, not an old version that might not be supported by the new Mac OS.

Good luck,

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines