9 Replies Latest reply on Feb 25, 2017 5:02 AM by marys47601772

    How to frame an image in Photoshop



      I have just started with Adobe Creative Suite.  I have Photoshop, Lightroom and Bridge.

      I have used Photoshop in the past, but this new Photoshop seems quite different.

      My question is:

      How can I add a frame/border to an image.

      With the old Photoshop, there was a menu with a gallery of frames/borders, I am not sure what they were called.

      I am referring to the image being framed with effects such as: soft edge oval; metal frame; bevel rectangle etc.  I have shown 2 examples of what I mean.simbasasha framed.jpg

      Does anyone know where this is now please.

      Thank you.

      SueSlack BulbFlowering.jpg