Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MY PHANTOM FLASH !!

Feb 25, 2017 Feb 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few months back my flash stopped working .... I redownloaded a new flash player, and still no joy. I have now used all the experts advice to find if it is enabled or installed properly, and my pc says I don't have flash installed or either not enabled (but the info says is IS installed and IS enabled)!... I think once when the services asked consent to do its bit I may have said no.... but im not sure.

Can anyone help me>       Windows 7 64 bit    cheers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 25, 2017 Feb 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thread moved here from RoboHelp > FlashHelp forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What browser is this on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its on Internet Explorer my friend..sorry should have mentioned that at first.

Thanks

Colin Roberts

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

What do you mean by "the info says is IS installed and IS enabled"  what info states this?  Have you checked if ActiveX Filtering is enabled (Enable Flash Player for Internet Explorer )?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean when I check the pc I am informed that the flash is installed and that it is enabled (Manage add ons screen) Active X is ok too.

Colin Roberts

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The screen you showed me "Enable flash player for internet explorer" says I am enabled and working but it isn't! [☹]

Colin Roberts

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And ActiveX Filtering is disabled?

Please provide direct links to sites where it is not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well. I haven't got a list of the sites it wont work on im afraid. The best I can do is next time it wont work ill send one then. Is that ok sir?

Colin Roberts

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well. I haven't got a list of the sites it wont work on im afraid. The best I can do is next time it wont work ill send one then. Is that ok sir?

Colin Roberts

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines