2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 21, 2008 7:08 AM by Newsgroup_User

active state

kilyas2007 Level 1
      I am working on an application which basically shows a no. of VBoxes on the screen or children of VBoxes. These different instances contain different kinds of information/data. E.g while one box would provide you with one functionality/information like performance another box on the same page would provide a totally different set of info like profit/loss.

So in short it resembles a portal. Now I want to change the appearance of any of these portlets when clicked to show that is the active box at this point. Is there an event a method in VBox API that could help me doing that? Any suggestions would be welcome, I am totally lost.
        • 1. Re: active state
          Level 7

"kilyas2007" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
          news:g8jqk5$sc3$1@forums.macromedia.com...
          >I am working on an application which basically shows a no. of VBoxes on the
          > screen or children of VBoxes. These different instances contain different
          > kinds of information/data. E.g while one box would provide you with one
          > functionality/information like performance another box on the same page
          > would
          > provide a totally different set of info like profit/loss.
          >
          >
          > So in short it resembles a portal. Now I want to change the appearance of
          > any
          > of these portlets when clicked to show that is the active box at this
          > point.
          > Is there an event a method in VBox API that could help me doing that? Any
          > suggestions would be welcome, I am totally lost.

change the backgroundColor?

• 2. Re: active state
            g-s-b Level 1
            You might try "focus."