• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saving a scanned document which is created as a pdf. When I select Save As, no options for folders or files appear.

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2017 Feb 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IF I repeat this 3 to 4 times, it will eventually present the options of where to save and what to name it. Any fix for this? I tried updating the Acrobat DC version (none available) which is Acrobat Standard DC Version 2015 Release (Classic), 2015.006.30280. I tried repairing the installation. No results. I am using Windows 10 Home 64 bit as the OS. all updates have been applied successfully. Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 25, 2017 Feb 25, 2017

Open up Acrobat's Preferences, then go to the "General" tab and disable the two "Show online storage..." options. Does that make the dialog work again?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open up Acrobat's Preferences, then go to the "General" tab and disable the two "Show online storage..." options. Does that make the dialog work again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks Karl. This produced the screen with the File Explorer folders. Worked the first time, hope it continues!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It should keep on working: The delays / missing information was caused by Acrobat trying to connect to Adobe's online service. That was slow, and that's why things did not work. By turning these two options off, your Acrobat is no longer trying to connect to Adobe's cloud services.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines