1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 26, 2017 5:57 AM by Steve Grisetti

    Bubble overlay effect


      Hello, I am new to elements and video editing really. I am looking for an effect I can put on top of some of my videos that looks like bubbles (like kids bubbles that you blow) going across the screen. I can't seem to find anything in the program. Does anyone know of an effect like this or is there a place where I can attain or buy overlay effect like this?